Sunday, April 13, 2008

April 9th - Flying again

After a 4-year hiatus, I started flying for NASA again. This time, I'm flying on the C-9 with the Reduced Gravity Program as an alternate test director. I flew on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. On Wednesday we flew mostly zero-g parabolas and Thursday and Friday we flew mostly Lunar parabolas. So far it is a blast and it is great to learn about a new aircraft program.

When I came out into the living room wearing my flight suit, Jack looked at me in awe. He asked, "Are you going to space, Mommy?" I told him, "No, I'm just going flying." He already had the story going in his head, though. He said, "You're going to space and you're going to see space shuttles and rockets!"



1 comment:

toyfoto said...

I have no idea what any of that meant, but but I know it deserves a WOW. or two. WOW!