Monday, June 01, 2009

May 22nd - Big Brother Party

The day I went into labor with Josie, there was a surprise party at school in room 3. I was already at the hospital when Grandma went to get the boys and brought Jack to Charlie's classroom for cupcakes that the boys got to frost (yum!). Charlie opened presents for him (a big brother t-shirt) and for his little sister (cute outfits!). The kids all got to diaper a baby for practice too. So far Jack has helped with diapering just once, but we'll get him changing the messy ones soon, I'm sure. Charlie's friend Jonah was the other honored big brother in the classroom. His mom is due to have a little boy at the end of June. Many thanks to the Wanda and Sandi for the great party and presents. Sorry I missed the festivities. :) I'm so glad that Grandma had her camera.




1 comment:

toyfoto said...

Yay grandma! These are wonderful!